Send Us a Message
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Other ways to give

Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCD): If you are 70 ½ years old and you have a traditional IRA, you are eligible to make a tax-free donation called a QCD from your IRA directly to HFBA. This gift is always tax-free, regardless of whether or not you itemize deductions on your tax return. Use our new tool today to calculate how much you want to take out of your IRA and how you give that amount to Hebrew Free Burial Association.


Transferring Stocks: Appreciated stocks represent your best opportunity for giving back. When you cash out your stocks, you are required to pay the capital gains tax. However, you can avoid this tax and deduct a higher amount on your tax return by transferring the stock directly to Hebrew Free Burial Association.  We now have a new tool that makes it simple to transfer your stocks – get started now.